Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: The Forever of Ella and Micha

The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
Genre: New Adult Romance
Published May 28, 2013
 
 
I received this ebook from Hachette Book Group through NetGalley for an honest review.
 
I absolutely loved The Secret of Ella and Micha so I jumped at the chance to get my hands on this sequel. And it was just as good as I hoped it would be. This begins about where the first book left off and Ella is back in school in Las Vegas. Micha is on tour with a band and they do not get to see each other often. After he gets offered a month long gig in New York things start to get a little rough. Ella is battling her own demons and trying to deal with her past and struggles she has with possible depression and anxiety. Together they must learn to work through their doubts so that they can finally be together.
 
I am a huge fan of Jessica Sorensen and have been reading her books since she was in the middle of writing the Fallen Star series. Her writing has just gotten better and better, and she has a way of writing that allows you to feel the characters emotions and sucks you in to the story with them. I found myself holding my breath throughout Ella and Micha's struggles and almost biting my knuckles in fear of things not working out. There were a lot of little twists that had me saying 'Don't you dare' and then the next minute letting out a sigh of relief. And in the end I got my happily ever after and now have a smile on my face.
 
I recommend this series to New Adult readers and 18+
 
My Rating: 5 stars
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment