Thursday, February 21, 2013

Is it the Computer or Me??

As I am trying to construct this blog I realize more and more how computer illiterate I am. I do not speak in code. And I am also getting no reading done. This is going to require a strong pepsi. I think my 13 year old knows more than me, so I am going to have to bribe him for assistance:) Maybe finally read that book he keeps shoving in my face. I will definitely be posting a review tomorrow, even if I have to stay up all night. Which brings me to the realization I have come to this morning. Staying up all night is not that easy to do as you get older. After chasing kids all day I am excited to finally settle down and read, but as soon as my head hits my pillow I crash. My eyes close against my will and my poor books get set aside. My Nook is crying from neglect, I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. Sara, there is definitely a learning curve:) But you will get there, lol. Yes, bribe your son! and that strong pepsi will no doubt help. Look forward to your first review…tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete