Friday, March 8, 2013

Love of Contemporary Romance

I have decided to introduce you to some more of my favorites. Over the last year I have totally fallen in love with contemporary romance. A lot of the ones I am so in love with are in the New Adult category.So here is a list of a few of my favorite books that started off indie but have since been signed with a publisher. I recommend them to older teens and adults. I have given a link to each of them so you can find out more about them on Goodreads.

The Sea of Tranquility
by Katja Millay
Absolutely loved this book!
Goodreads

Slammed
by Colleen Hoover
I absolutely adore this book!
Goodreads

Point of Retreat
by Colleen Hoover
Sequel to Slammed that is a must read!
Goodreads

Hopeless
by Colleen Hoover
Do you sense a pattern here. You just cannot go wrong with Colleen Hoover.
Goodreads

The Secret of Ella and Micha
by Jessica Sorensen
Easy to read story that I read in one sitting. I am a huge fan of Jessica's books.
Goodreads

Easy
by Tammara Webber
I really enjoyed this one. It is a little bit more mature than the others listed, but I loved it.
Goodreads


Ten Tiny Breaths
by K.A. Tucker
This one was quite the surprise. I knew what was coming, but loved the ride.
Goodreads



Some of these covers have been changed and may no longer be available. They also may not be available to buy since some have recently been signed with a publisher. These are some of my favorite books, and I hope you will check them out:-)

2 comments:

  1. I've read all of them but Ten Tiny Breaths but now that you mentioned it I think I have a book I should be reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I know the price is higher now than it was when I got it. You have read some good books;)

      Delete